Rum Roasted Langoustines
4 langoustines halved and cleaned
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1/4 c red onions, minced
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1⁄2 cup rum
1⁄4 cup dry white wine
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, cubed
3 tbsp. minced herbs, parsley, chives, and thyme
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 500°.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a 12” skillet over high heat.
- Cook langoustines, shell side up, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic; cook until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add rum and carefully ignite; cook until the flames subside.
- Add wine and place pan in oven; cook 3 minutes.
- Transfer langoustines to a serving platter.
- Add butter, herbs, salt, and pepper to skillet and stir until butter is melted; pour sauce over lobster.